Friday 17 May 2013

HIP REPLACEMENT, REVIEW -BANGALORE


                                          HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY REVIEW

My 28yrs tensionfree and smooth life story in short:-am a very brave girl as ppl say but dnt think so...had proud on my walk the way normally i walk as i love Ramp/Cat walk but one day heard i badly need HIP replacement.
Few years back came to know that am a sickle anemic patient what was a big shock for me and again after 5 yrs of stay in bangalore found that i have to replace my hip ASAP happened coz of sickle.
I roamed here n there new new hospitals with by hearted same story explained each and every doctor finally tired and decided to quit after seeing processes and cost.I lost my hope thinking "WALK " a big dream now for me what was my strength.
Finally we went to Orthoone and met Doctor Deepak Inamdar....he is d bestestttttttttttt among all best doctors...
i have no words to say thanks to him .People say doctors are replica of god but i must say deepak sir is my god who changed my life n made me stand again ,showed me my new life and i can say me the one now among crores who is leading normal life living happily with my baby n family
Thanks you somuch Dr. Deepak Inamdar for all your efforts
Hearty Thanks
RXXXXXX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment